In a party, two friends ordered single malt whiskey on the rocks. One of them drank five of the same in the time when his friend was able to drink only one. Immediately after, his friend died. However the other one was feeling completely normal.
Both the drinks were poisoned. How did the guy who drink five glasses survived?
The guy who drank five glasses survived because the poison was in the middle of ice cubes. He drank rapidly and thus the ice had no chance to melt in his drink while the other one drank slowly and thus enough ice had melted in his drink to poison it heavily and he died.