Ross five friends Rachel,Monica Phoebe,Joey and Chandler lives in the same road.
Rachel lives in house:A , Monica lives in house:B , Phoebe lives in house:C , Joey lives in house:D , Chandler lives in house:E
B*C*D = 1260
B + C + D = 2E
2A = E
The road numbers run from 2 to 222.
Can you tell the house number of each of Ross's friends ?
Rachel lives in House no.36
Monica lives in House no.4
Phoebe lives in House no.9
Joey lives in House no.35
Chandler lives in House no.24
katrina wants to go on a date and prefers her date to be tall, dark and handsome.
Of the preferred traits - tall, dark and handsome - no two of Shahrukh, Ajay, Salman and Akshay have the same number.
Only Shahrukh or Akshay is tall and fair.
Only Ajay or Salman is short and handsome.
Shahrukh and Salman are either both tall or both short.
Ajay and Akshay are either both dark or both fair.
Who is katrina's date?
Salman is katrina's date.
As no two of them have the same number of preferred traits - from (1), exactly one of them has none of the preferred traits and exactly one of them has all the preferred traits.
From (4) and (5), there are only two possibilities:
* Shahrukh & Salman both are tall and Ajay & Akshay both are fair.
* Shahrukh & Salman both are short and Ajay & Akshay both are dark.
But from (2), second possibility is impossible. So the first one is the correct possibility i.e. Shahrukh & Salman both are tall and Ajay & Akshay both are fair.
Then from (3), Ajay is short and handsome.
Also, from (1) and (2), Shahrukh is tall and fair. Also, Akshay is the person without any preferred traits. Salman is Dark. Shahrukh and Salman are handsome. Thus, following are the individual preferred traits:
Salman - Tall, Dark and Handsome
Shahrukh - Tall and Handsome
Ajay - Handsome
Akshay - None :-(
Hence, Salman is katrina's date.
1. How can we put a elephant in the refrigerator ?
2. How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator ?
3. The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal ?
4. You come to a crocodile infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across ?
1. We open the door, put the elephant in the refrigerator and close the door.
2. We should open the door, take the elephant out of refrigerator, put the giraffe in and close the door
3. The giraffe, hes still in the refrigerator
4. You swim across all the crocodile are at the party.
In a strange city , there are just 2 houses.
If one person from house1 goes to house2, then the population of house2 is twice the population of house1.
While if one person from house2 goes to house1, then the population of house2 is same as the population of house1.
what the population of each house ?