1 = 5 ,
2 = 25 ,
3 = 325 ,
4 = 4325
Then 5 = ?
Already stated 1=5 =>5=1
I can prove why 1 = 2
* Lets say y = x
* Multiply through by x xy = x2
* Subtract y2 from each side xy - y2 = x2 - y2
* Factor each side y(x-y) = (x+y)(x-y)
* Divide both sides by (x-y) y = x+y
* Divide both sides by y y/y = x/y + y/y
* And so... 1 = x/y + 1
* Since x=y, x/y = 1 1 = 1 + 1
* And so... 1 = 2
How is this possible ?
Step 5 is invalid, because we are dividing by (x-y), and since x=y, we are thus dividing by 0. This is an invalid mathematical operation (division by 0), and so by not following basic mathematical rules
Ross five friends Rachel,Monica Phoebe,Joey and Chandler lives in the same road.
Rachel lives in house:A , Monica lives in house:B , Phoebe lives in house:C , Joey lives in house:D , Chandler lives in house:E
B*C*D = 1260
B + C + D = 2E
2A = E
The road numbers run from 2 to 222.
Can you tell the house number of each of Ross's friends ?
Rachel lives in House no.36
Monica lives in House no.4
Phoebe lives in House no.9
Joey lives in House no.35
Chandler lives in House no.24