A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bustrip that would last a week. Before he left he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
A father is locked up in a jail. His wife has gone bankrupt. Their male child has to sell his hotel in order to gain some money. Yet their girl child does not care and is quite happy.
How can someone be so rude ?
Whole of the family is playing monopoly and the girl is winning the game.
A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him,
'I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.'
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says, 'I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.'
The rich man laughs again and says, 'OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?'
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.
What song did he sing?
1. How can we put a elephant in the refrigerator ?
2. How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator ?
3. The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal ?
4. You come to a crocodile infested lake, you can't go around it, you can't co under it and you can't go over it, how do you get across ?
1. We open the door, put the elephant in the refrigerator and close the door.
2. We should open the door, take the elephant out of refrigerator, put the giraffe in and close the door
3. The giraffe, hes still in the refrigerator
4. You swim across all the crocodile are at the party.
During an interview, the interviewer ordered hot coffee for the candidate to relieve the stress. The coffee was kept before him. After a minute, the interviewer asked him, 'What is before you?' He replied 'Tea'.
The candidate was selected immediately.
Of course if the answer was coffee, he would have never asked such an easy and lame question. By saying you he meant the alphabet 'U' and as 'T' comes before U, he was impressed by the answer and selected the candidate.
You visit a friend's place and are offered an apple that seems so delicious you can't resist to take a bite. But when you do that, you find a worm in the apple. Still you are relieved of one thing as you know it could have been even worse.
What could have been even worse ?
If you found a half worm, that would have been worse.